Have you been experiencing a toothache? Visit the dentists at Clarmain Dental in Burlington for tooth pain treatment.
What is a toothache?
A toothache is a general term for any pain associated with your teeth. Toothaches can be caused by a number of oral health issues.
If you have the following symptoms, you may have a toothache:
- Sharp or throbbing pain
- Sensitivity to hold or cold
- Pain associated with pressure on your tooth
- Pain in the gums or surrounding teeth
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Fever and headache
There are many oral health issues that could be causing your toothache.
Read more about what might be causing your pain.
- Cavity: decay in your teeth
- Sensitive Teeth: enamel on your teeth is thinning
- Root Canal: the inside of your tooth is infected
- Cracked Tooth: your tooth has been damaged
- Abscessed Tooth: your tooth has become infected
- Sinus infection: puts pressure on your teeth
- TMD: jaw disorder which causes pain
- Tooth Grinding: puts pressure on teeth during sleep
- Misaligned Teeth: places pressure on teeth
- Lost Filling: has fallen out of place causing sensitivity