Clarmain Dental is pleased to provide Invisalign® to patients in the Burlington area that are looking to receive orthodontic treatment.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign® is composed of clear aligners, each aligner is specifically adjusted and manufactured to fit your mouth.
Invisalign® in Burlington: A Clear Alternative to Braces
- The aligners are clear and transparent
- It is considered comfortable and smooth
- You can eat anything you’d like
- The aligners can be removed for easy cleaning
- There are no brackets or wires
- Fewer appointments may be required
How do I start my treatment for Invisalign®?
To begin, we will take impressions of your teeth and create the Invisalign® aligners that you will wear daily.
You will wear the Invisalign® aligners for a series of two weeks before moving on to the next set of aligners.
How often will I have to come for an appointment?
You will need to visit our office once every 4-6 weeks so we can monitor your progress throughout the Invisalign® orthodontic treatment.