Clarmain Dental in Burlington offers tooth bonding and veneer restorations.
Dental Bonding in Burlington
Tooth bonding is the application of a tooth-coloured resin material using adhesives and a high intensity curing light. The resin becomes bonded to the tooth.
Bonding is typically used for cosmetic purposes to improve the appearance of a discolored or a chipped tooth.
Dental Veneers in Burlington
Veneers are ultra-thin shells of sculpted tooth coloured porcelain that are bonded over the front of one or more of your teeth.
Benefits of Veneers:
- Veneers can be used to whiten your teeth, hide discolouration, widen or lengthen them to ideal proportions
- They can be used to add thickness and broaden your smile
- They can be used to straighten crooked teeth
- They are virtually painless to place
- Can sometimes be applied with little or no tooth preparation and simple bonding
At Clarmain Dental we offer daVinci Veneers™ and Lumineers Veneers™. Both brands are composed of ultra-thin shells of tooth colored ceramics that are bonded to your teeth.